A. WEBSITE CONTENT
Reproduction of Content and Intellectual Property
The use, exploitation, republication, reproduction and copying, in any way whatsoever, of the content and services provided in this website, without the prior written consent of OPAP S.A., is prohibited. By means of exception, the copying and printing of individual web pages and of their content is permitted, provided that they are not altered in any way, and given that they are intended for personal use for information purposes only by the visitors/ users of the website.
Any information, text, software and audiovisual material contained in website www.kerkidaopap.gr constitutes original intellectual creation and, as such, it is protected pursuant to the provisions of L. 2121/1993 “on the protection of intellectual property and related rights”. Any act of reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the above for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of OPAP S.A., is explicitly prohibited. Furthermore, the use of the trademarks and logos contained in website www.kerkidaopap.gr, without the prior written consent of OPAP S.A. or of a third beneficiary, is explicitly prohibited.
Finally, the images of Getty Images/ Ideal Image and of Intime Sports Images that are posted on the website may not be used, exploited, published, republished, reproduced, copied mechanically or by any other means, processed or not, without the prior consent of Getty Images/ Ideal Image and of Intime Sports Images.
Modification of Content
OPAP S.A. holds the right to modify website www.kerkidaopap.gr and to add, change and/or remove any data and/or information contained therein without any prior notice.
Provision and Availability of Content
OPAP S.A. takes all appropriate and reasonably anticipated measures, so that the data and information contained in www.kerkidaopap.gr are complete, accurate and reliable. OPAP S.A. does not guarantee the soundness, completeness, accuracy and reliability of the aforementioned data and information, and shall not be held liable towards the users or third parties for any damage due to incorrectness or inaccuracy thereof.
Despite its best efforts to the contrary, OPAP S.A. does not guarantee that website www.kerkidaopap.gr, as well as any information and/or service contained therein, will be provided without interruption and/or free of errors. Furthermore, it does not guarantee that website www.kerkidaopap.gr, as well as the servers through which the content and services of the website are provided to the visitors/ users, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Hyperlinks to other Websites
The interconnection of www.kerkidaopap.gr to other websites through hyperlinks shall be available only for the convenience of visitors/ users. OPAP S.A. shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage to visitors/ users, which results from the use of such hyperlinks or from the use of data and information contained in any such website.
Limitation of Liability
OPAP S.A. shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of visitors/ users of website www.kerkidaopap.gr, due to illegal acts of third parties (e.g. interception or decryption of codes and data), spread of viruses during use of website www.kerkidaopap.gr or reproduction (downloading) of elements of its content or problems which may arise during the use of computers (e.g. data loss etc.).
Any damage caused to website www.kerkidaopap.gr or to the network, in general, as a result of actions arising from poor and/or unfair use of the relevant websites and/or services of OPAP S.A. by the visitors/ users of the website, shall be exclusively borne by the latter.
Obligations of Visitors/ Users
B. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND HANDLING POLICY
Priorities of OPAP S.A.
Respecting privacy and protecting the personal data of the visitors of website www.kerkidaopap.gr of OPAP S.A. are of paramount importance during the planning of its business policy.
Automatic Collection of Data (Cookies)
Cookies are small text files containing navigation information and stored in the browser of your computer during your navigation in our website. In OPAP Group we use such technologies in order to provide an advanced experience and better services to our website’s visitors. Detailed information as regards the website’s cookies and each user’s options are provided in the Cookies Policy. You may modify your selections at any time through the link provided by the Cookies Policy.
Every visitor is provided with the option to configure the settings of his/her browser to maintain or reject the cookies of his/her choice. However, some functions are only available through cookies, and rejecting them may render these functions unavailable.
Non-Automatic Collection of Data
OPAP S.A., having its seat in Athens, 112 Athinon Avenue, in its capacity as data controller, processes the personal data provided voluntarily by the visitors/ users of website www.kerkidaopap.gr during the use of its services, in compliance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union, as well as with the applicable Greek legislation on the protection of personal data.
OPAP S.A. does not collect information on the visitors/ users of website www.kerkidaopap.gr from other sources, such as public records, bodies or private organizations.
Processing Purposes and Basis
OPAP S.A. processes identity particulars [full name, date of birth, social security number (AMKA)] and the contact details (e-mail, phone number) provided by the users themselves with the purpose of signing up to the website, of participating in the “Κερkidα OPAP” program and of being respectively informed when they win.
The users are also asked to declare obligatorily whether they are parents/ guardians and have the custody of the child declared in case they win.
The users may optionally declare their team preference and their town of residence, for the optimization of the results of the search for games that are available in program “Κερkidα OPAP”. The users may also optionally declare that they wish to have their personal data processed for the purpose of receiving newsletters: a) by OPAP S.A., b) by the team that they may have declared to be their favorite when stating their preferences.
In particular, if the user decides to connect/ sign up to the website through his/her Facebook or Google+ account, his/her e-mail particulars and the name of the relevant profile are collected for his/her information in case of a win.
By providing the personal data above, the user gives his/her consent to OPAP S.A. to process them for the specific purposes mentioned above.
Furthermore, in case of a win, the users are asked to optionally give their consent to the photographing/ videotaping of the child to whom they are parents/ guardians and of whom they have the custody, within the context of conduct of the “Κερkidα OPAP” activations, and to the broadcasting of such photos/ videos through different media.
The use of personal data for any other purpose is only permitted following the prior special consent of the data subject (or of the persons having the custody, when the data subject is a minor), which will be provided in writing and sent to the seat of OPAP S.A. with the indication “For Program Κερkidα OPAP”, or submitted to the representatives/ partners of OPAP S.A. during the conduct of the “Κερkidα OPAP” activation, or through filling-in of the relevant form which is posted on website www.kerkidaopap.gr.
The visitors/ users have the right to withdraw their consent for the processing of their personal data and to request their erasure, at any given moment and for every one of the aforementioned purposes, either by making the changes themselves through the “My account” tab, or by sending a written request or e-mail to OPAP S.A., at firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of the Sponsorships Department.
The processing of the personal data of the visitors/ users is carried out solely by the competent employees of OPAP S.A. who are duly authorized to this end. In particular, in framework of issuance of the tickets for “Κερ kidα OPAP” program winners, the personal data of the winners shall also be forwarded to duly authorized employees of EY ZHN LVD SINGLE-MEMBER LTD.
In case the user opts into receiving newsletters by OPAP or by his/her favorite team, recipients of his/her personal data will respectively be either the companies of OPAP Group or his/her favorite team, as declared in his/her preferences.
The users’ personal data, within the framework of their participation in the “Κερkidα OPAP” program activation, will be kept by OPAP S.A. for as long as the user account is active and, in any case, for two (2) years after the last activity of the user account.
At any given moment, every user holds the right to:
1. access his/her personal data, asking how they are used and who processes them after their collection.
2. withdraw his/her consent or even request the erasure of his/her personal data.
3. in case he/she ascertains that his/her details are incomplete or wrong, request their completion or rectification.
4. restrict the processing of his/her personal data, in the cases specifically set forth in law.
5. receive the data concerning him/her in a structured, commonly used format (e.g. CD-ROM), or request from OPAP S.A. to transmit the data itself to another controller.
6. in case of a data infringement which may result in high risk for the subject’s rights and freedoms, be informed in this respect the soonest possible after the acknowledgment of the infringement.
7. resort to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, in case he/she believes that the protection of his/her personal data is affected in any way.
Limitation of Liability
Website www.kerkidaopap.gr allows visitors to send information, however, during transmission of such information, third parties may interfere and acquire access thereto. In any such case, OPAP S.A. shall not be held liable for the eventual unlawful personal data collection or processing by any third party.
Website www.kerkidaopap.gr contains hyperlinks to other websites. OPAP S.A. shall not be held liable for any unlawful personal data collection or processing through the said websites.
OPAP S.A. allows visitors/ users of website www.kerkidaopap.gr to transmit their personal data relating to their identification (identifiers) through a secure transmission method.
OPAP S.A. strictly complies with a specific security policy, while, at the same time, it applies the latest techniques for the protection of personal data kept in its records against:
- Illegal access;
- Illegal use or disclosure;
- Illegal modification;
- Intentional or unintentional destruction.
OPAP S.A. shall bear no responsibility in the event that the personal data kept in its records become subject to illegal acts, which may result in loss or damage, material or non-material one, of the data subjects, due to force majeure or due to any other reason not attributable to gross negligence or fraudulence of OPAP S.A. or of the employees thereof.
OPAP S.A.’s collection and management policy complies with:
- Law 4624/2010;
- Law 3471/2006;
- Regulation 679/2016 of the European Union; and
- the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
For any request relating to the processing of personal data, within the framework of operation of website www.kerkidaopap.gr, of registration in it or of participation in the “Κερkidα OPAP” program, the users may contact OPAP S.A. using the following details:
“Κερkidα OPAP”, OPAP Sponsorships Department, email@example.com and
Hellenic Data Protection Authority contact details:
Address: 1-3 Kifisias Ave. 115 23, Athens Call Center: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
Complaints to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority are submitted through the electronic platform available at its above website.
C. SERVICES - DRAWS
Société anonyme under name “Organization of Football Prognostics S.A.” and distinctive title “OPAP S.A.”, having its seat in Athens, 112 Athinon Ave., within the context of implementation of Program “Κερkidα OPAP” (hereinafter the “Program” or “Κερkidα OPAP”), which has been approved by the Hellenic Gaming Commission, has concluded a cooperation, for the purposes of “Κερkidα OPAP” activities, with general partnership with distinctive title “ΕΥ ΖΗΝ” and name “EY ZHN DIGITAL, LIVE AND VIRTUAL REALITY PRODUCTIONS SINGLE-MEMBER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY”, with TIN 800725351, having its seat in Metamorfosi, Attica, at 1A Pierias St., 14451 (hereinafter the “Advertising Agency”, and jointly with OPAP S.A. the “Organizing Companies”).
In particular, OPAP S.A. has undertaken, as data controller, the conduct of online draws to designate the winners that will go, along with their children, to one of “Κερkidα OPAP” activities, to watch a home football or basketball game of their choice, that will take place in the stadiums of the following clubs: AEK FC, PANATHINAIKOS FC, OFI FC, PANATHINAIKOS BC OPAP and the NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM.
The Advertising Agency has undertaken to communicate with the winners of the aforementioned online draws; the communication process is described below (par. 2 – Draws Winners).
The Program shall take place throughout the season (2021 - 2022).
The draws for the designation of the lucky winners who will watch the game of their choice are conducted electronically every week per game and, in particular, up to six (6) business days before every game (hereinafter jointly the "Draws" and severally the "Draw").
The total number of winners designated per draw for each club are the following:
AEK FC: 50 lucky winners
PANATHINAIKOS FC: 30 lucky winners
PANATHINAIKOS BC OPAP: 30 lucky winners
OFI FC: 30 lucky winners
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: 100 lucky winners
and five (5) alternate winners in case any of the winners is indisposed in any way.
1. Participation Right
A right to submit a request for the expression of interest to watch a (home) game of their choice in the aforementioned stadiums have those who reside lawfully and permanently in Greece, who are above eighteen (18) years old, who hold an ID card and have full legal capacity (hereinafter jointly "the interested persons" and severally "the interested person”). The employees of the Organizing Companies and of their subsidiaries and/or affiliates, as well as their relatives of 1st and 2nd degree of kinship are excluded.
In particular, every interested person shall visit website www.kerkidaopap.gr and fill out in the special field, to this end, his/her full name, mobile phone number, date of birth and e-mail address, thus registering himself/herself in the services provided through the said website.
The users may optionally declare their team preference and their town of residence, for the optimization of the results of the search for games that are available in program “Κερkidα OPAP”. The users may also optionally declare that they wish to have their data processed for the purpose of receiving newsletters: a) by OPAP, b) by the team that they may have declared to be their favorite when stating their preferences.
Following the registration, they may choose a game. It shall be clarified that the interested persons, through their registration per the above, can create an online profile by choosing a username and password and, after that, log into the online base (by entering their username and password), so as to be facilitated in the process of expression of interest for the next Draws.
Every interested person is entitled to one (1) entry per Draw. Every adult participant, after being drawn, is entitled to be accompanied by one (1) minor up to twelve (12) years old.
Every interested person has the exclusive responsibility to fill in and submit his/her details fully and correctly. The name of the interested person shall correspond exactly to the name mentioned on his/her ID card. False or incomplete details in the online form may result, at any given moment, in the exclusion of the interested person from the Draw.
All interested persons shall be immediately entered in a list, which shall be safely forwarded to OPAP S.A.'s competent Division. The entries shall be considered valid only after the interested persons receive via e-mail the online confirmation of the successful receipt of the participation form, at least thirty (30) minutes before the conduct of the Draws. The Draws are held at OPAP’s offices on the basis of a relevant list, which will be deleted right after and, in any case, ten (10) days after the conduct of the game for which the Draw was held.
2. Draws Winners
Upon completion of each Draw, for all national games of AEK FC up to 50 winners shall be designated, for PANATHINAIKOS FC up to 30 winners, for OFI FC up to 30 winners, for PANATHINAIKOS BC OPAP up to 30 winners, and for the NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM up to 100 lucky winners. Moreover, in every draw, up to five (5) alternate winners shall be immediately designated and announced on website www.kerkidaopap.gr.
Subsequently, after receiving the winners’ list, the Advertising Agency contacts the lucky winners through an SMS to their mobile phones and/or an e-mail (according to the contact details they have declared upon signing up), so as for them to be informed on how to receive the tickets. Furthermore, the Advertising Agency informs the alternate winners in the same way as well.
3. Tickets Receipt
The lucky winners shall obtain their tickets electronically, through websites www.viva.gr and www.ticketmaster.gr .gr
To obtain their tickets, they shall follow the instructions that will be sent to them electronically, at the e-mail address they have declared.
A lucky winner loses automatically and definitely his/her right to the ticket in the cases below, at whichever phase, even at the phase of dispatch of the tickets, resulting in the transfer of the right to the Prize to the first alternate winner:
· In case it was not possible, for whichever reason, to communicate with the lucky winner within twenty four (24) hours as of the announcement of the names of the lucky winners in website www.kerkidaopap.gr.
· In case the lucky winner does not respond within twenty four (24) hours following the communication of the Organizing Companies with him/her.
· In case the lucky winner is indisposed or does not meet any of the present terms of participation in the Draws.
· In case that, at the Organizing Companies' uncontrolled discretion, there is sufficient proof of manipulation of the participation process or of any other reprehensible practice.
The tickets received electronically by every lucky winner both for himself/herself and for the minor are personal. These tickets cannot be further transfered, even gratuitously or without further compensation. It goes without saying that the minor's ticket cannot be used by another adult.
Necessary condition for the entrance of the winner and of the accompanying person in the stadium, is for them to comply with and to implement the healthcare protocols, as such are set forth both by the organizing authority of each games and by each home team. Non-compliance with the healthcare instructions and non-observance of the measures may entail the refusal of entrance to the stadium.
4. Parallel Activations
· The children will be handed a sheet describing the composition of the team, so that they put a circle around the player they consider to be the most valuable one for the particular game (MVP).
· Before the end of the game, the result will be announced from the stadium’s loudspeakers.
· After the end of the game, the player that was designated based on the aforementioned process will be handed the MVP award. The award will be handed by a child that will be at “Κερkidα OPAP” and that will be selected via a draw held at that moment.
- The children participating in activation “Κερkidα OPAP”, also enter a draw to become “Little Journalists”.
· Following the consent of their guardians that is optionally given, photos and videos of the children participating in “Κερkidα OPAP” activation and in more specific actions, such as the “Little Journals”, are taken by OPAP or its cooperating companies. These photos and videos may be reproduced at any medium (e.g. TV, Internet), for the sole purpose of displaying and promoting program “Κερkidα OPAP”. The participation in the activation presupposes the provision of consent, since it is not practically possible to guarantee the exception from the taking of photos and videos of specific children. Such consent may be withdrawn at any given moment, by contacting OPAP in writing, in order for material concerning specific persons to be removed and/or erased.
· The “Little Journalists” will ask their favorite players or player XXX their own questions.
· The “Little Journalists” will have the chance to ask their questions live on the day of the game, or their favorite players or player XXX will answer the recorded questions of the “Little Journalists”.
· The children acting as “Little Journalists” will be selected based on criteria that will be clearly described in the participation terms posted on website www.kerkidaopap.gr.
The gifts for the participants of “Κερkidα OPAP”
- Team kits and other accessories (e.g. balls, key rings etc.)
- Chance to watch trainings at the teams’ sports facilities
- Tickets to games
- Line-up Kid
Option 1: those who apply for participation in the games of activation “Κερ kidα OPAP” automatically enter the draw for the gifts.
Option 2: the gifts are given following a draw among those who attend “Κερ kidα OPAP” in selected games.
Addition of the following sections:
1. Photo & video gallery with material from the games and participants of “Κερkidα OPAP”. In this section, the participants of “Κερkidα OPAP” (guardians) will have the chance to upload their own photos from every game. These photos shall be checked as to their content prior to their publication. In addition, OPAP may also upload photos and videos, subject to the written consent of the guardians. There will also be a code protection mechanism for the photos’ download by the guardians.
2. Addition of section “Little Journalists”, where the videos with the children's interviews will be uploaded, subject to the written consent of their guardians, as described above in special activation “Little Journalists”.
3. Addition of section “MVP”, where the “Most Valuable Players” that the children pointed out in every game will be uploaded, as described above in special activation “MVP”.
4. Addition of section “Contests”, where the contests and special activations approved by the HGC will be described, as specified below.
· In selected games of teams sponsored by OPAP, “Κερkidα” will be giving the opportunity to one child on his/her birthday, along with his/her family, friends and relatives, to watch the game at the suite of their favorite team, celebrating his/her birthday.
- The winner will emerge after a draw through website www.kerkidaopap.gr
- There will be a respective section on website www.kerkidaopap.gr, where interested parents may fill in the date of birth of their child and express their interest in order to participate in the activation.
- In the area of the activation there will be the mascot of “Κερ kidα OPAP”, as well as banners with messages approved by the Three-Member Audit Committee and the HGC and with the “Κερ kidα OPAP” logo.
- Following the consent of their guardians that is optionally given, photos and videos of the children participating in “Κερ kidα OPAP” activation and in more specific actions, such as the “Family Days”, are taken by OPAP or its cooperating companies. These photos and videos may be reproduced at any medium (e.g. TV, Internet), for the sole purpose of displaying and promoting program “Κερkidα OPAP”. The participation in the activation presupposes the provision of consent, since it is not practically possible to guarantee the exception from the taking of photos and videos of specific children. Such consent may be withdrawn at any given moment, by contacting OPAP in writing, in order for material concerning specific persons to be removed and/or erased.
Visit to the training center of favorite team
· Visit of 20 children, who will have attended games for which the “Κερ kidα” activation was held, to the training center of their favorite team, in order to watch the athletes during their training, and play with them.
· The winners will be selected through a draw, which will be held one (1) week prior to the scheduled visit, and the winners will be announced on websitewww.kerkidaopap.gr, as well as through contact by phone after the conduct of the draw.
- In the area of the training center, the mascot of “Κερ kidα OPAP” will be present, as well as banners with messages approved by the Three-Member Audit Committee and the HGC and with the “Κερkidα OPAP” logo.
· Following the consent of their guardians that is optionally given, photos and videos of the children participating in “Κερkidα OPAP” activation and in more specific actions, such as the visit to the training center of favorite team, are taken by OPAP or its cooperating companies. These photos and videos may be reproduced at any medium (e.g. TV, Internet), for the sole purpose of displaying and promoting program “Κερ kidα OPAP”. The participation in the activation presupposes the provision of consent, since it is not practically possible to guarantee the exception from the taking of photos and videos of specific children. Such consent may be withdrawn at any given moment, by contacting OPAP in writing, in order for material concerning specific persons to be removed and/or erased.
“Play on the pitch”
· Once a month, a draw will be held for children having attended games in which the “Κερkidα” activation was held. One child per month will emerge as a winner and will be announced on website www.kerkidaopap.gr
- The lucky child will attend a game in which “Κερkidα” is held, and during half time he/she will be given the opportunity to play football or basketball on the pitch. He/she will be wearing a “Κερ kidα” kit and highlights will be “displayed” on the screens of the field, under the condition, of course, that the parents/ guardians of the child will have explicitly given their consent on that in advance.
1. Following the consent of their guardians that is optionally given, photos and videos of the children participating in “Κερkid α OPAP” activation and in more specific actions, such as the “Play on the pitch”, are taken by OPAP or its cooperating companies. These photos and videos may be reproduced at any medium (e.g. TV, Internet), for the sole purpose of displaying and promoting program “Κερkidα OPAP”. The participation in the activation presupposes the provision of consent, since it is not practically possible to guarantee the exception from the taking of photos and videos of specific children. Such consent may be withdrawn at any given moment, by contacting OPAP in writing, in order for material concerning specific persons to be removed and/or erased.
Limitation of Liability
For the application of what is specified herein, the access of the interested persons to the Internet, by their own technical means, is considered necessary. The Organizing Companies do not undertake any responsibility as to assuring or assisting the aforementioned persons in terms of Internet access, nor as to the provision of facilitations to any interested person. The access to website www.kerkidaopap.gr shall be allowed only subject to the operation requirements of the relevant server and the technical and other conditions and specifications of the Program.
The interested persons acknowledge and unreservedly accept that their access to website www.kerkidaopap.gr may be affected or temporarily interrupted, among others due to communication problems or other malfunctions relating to the transmission or access to the information through the website, given that the availability and unimpeded operation of the website cannot be guaranteed at all times and places.
In general, the performance, the electronic messages and the transmission of data, as well as the access options may be subject to changes or interruptions that are fully dependent on the capacities of the current technology on which they are based, and which do not fall under the Organizing Companies' control and liability.
It shall be clarified that the Organizing Companies shall not be held liable for any charge to the interested users which derives from the aforementioned causes.
6. Limitation of Liability regarding Tickets
The Organizing Companies shall not undertake nor bear any responsibility for any damage, loss and/or accident that any of the lucky winners may suffer during the use of the tickets, nor do they promise or guarantee the performance of contractual or other obligations of any third party in relation to the tickets.
In the event of force majeure, security matters or other cases beyond the control of the Organizing Companies, the latter shall be able and entitled to not offer the tickets, in which case they shall be exempt from any liability and shall not bear any further obligation (such as replacement of the tickets with new ones for another game).
7. Intellectual Property
The interested persons and the lucky winners who have emerged from the Draws do not hold, and it cannot be considered that they hold, any right to the trademarks, names, signs, logos, symbols and other distinctive marks of the Organizing Companies.
8. Modification of Terms
The Organizing Companies shall hold the right, following previous announcement in website www.kerkidaopap.gr, to proceed to any of the following actions:
- modify the terms of participation in the Draws;
- shorten or lengthen the time of conduct of the Draws;
- cancel and/or suspend the Draws.
10. Access to the Terms
The present terms of participation in the Draws are posted on website www.kerkidaopap.gr.
At the same time, the terms have been submitted to the Notary of Athens, Mrs. Lelouda Povaretou-Papaioannou, 6 Dimokritou St., Athens, Tel.: 210 3612332. Every participant or third party is entitled to receive an exact copy of the terms of participation in the Draws, charged on him/her.
11. Acceptance of the Terms
Through signing up to website www.kerkidaopap.gr, every interested person accepts unreservedly, fully and in whole the terms of participation in the Draws, while waiving any right to objection and/or relevant claim or demand against the Organizing Companies.
It shall be explicitly clarified that the information of any interested person through social medium Facebook, and the acceptance by him/her of the terms set by the company managing Facebook, shall not mean that the Program and the Draws are conducted, ratified or related to Facebook, nor that the terms of Facebook prevail over the present ones.
12. Applicable Law and Competent Courts
Any difference or dispute between an interested person, a lucky winner or an alternate winner or a third party and the Organizing Companies as to the interpretation, implementation or execution (performance) of the present terms, and, in general, any difference relating in any way to the Draws and Program "Κερkidα OPAP" shall be subject to the exclusive competence of the civil courts of Athens for its resolution, with the Greek Law being the applicable one.